ZenaFur forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ZenaFur forums

The ZenaFur forums

reconing out of Toxic want too go ice but elec is sexy... need help :(

CryoBite
    CryoBite

reconing out of Toxic want too go ice but elec is sexy... need help :( Empty reconing out of Toxic want too go ice but elec is sexy... need help :(

Post  CryoBite Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:27 pm

hi all, i got a dilemma. as you all may know Cryo is mostly a toxic ice form user, the thing is that she has Very little defenses cry so, i've pooled all my globes together to make her ice again but i also made the mistake of trying elec oh my so now i can choose between the to. on 1 hand i can make an SS Dex/End or an End/Rec ice build, the 2nd 1 i wouldn't have too get any new gear for and i have 3 purples in it already the 1st 1 on the other hand is the problem i have some old dex and ego gear from i was 1st ice and had no idea what i was doing! sad fox and the Dex build does do more damage then the End/Rec build but will its energy management sucks. ok so lets see if i can post the build that i want too use for the ice build. keep in mind thanks too Kien's advice i was able too make a very sturdy icier happy with a few mods too it i think i made it a bit better:

Build by championBuilder 0.4.1

Download this Build here.

: Level 40 Champion

Superstats:
    Level 5: Super Endurance
    Level 13: Super Recovery

Powers:
    Level 1: Ice Shards
    Level 1: Shatter -- Rank 3, Rank 2
    Level 5: Ice Sheath
    Level 5: Superspeed
    Level 8: Ice Form -- Rank 3, Rank 2
    Level 11: Ice Barrier -- Rank 3, Rank 2
    Level 14: Bionic Shielding -- Rank 3, Rank 2
    Level 17: Ebon Void -- Voracious Darkness
    Level 20: Masterful Dodge
    Level 23: Snow Storm -- Accelerated Metabolism, Rank 3, Rank 2
    Level 26: Circle Of Primal Dominion -- Rank 3, Rank 2
    Level 29: Wall Of Ice -- Frozen Footsteps
    Level 32: Imbue
    Level 35: Toxic Nanites -- Rank 3, Rank 2
    Level 35: Teleport
    Level 38: Fire Snake -- Rank 2, Rank 3

Talents:
    Level 1: Electric Potential
    Level 6: Amazing Stamina
    Level 9: Energetic
    Level 12: Tireless
    Level 15: Boundless Reserves
    Level 18: Quick Recovery
    Level 21: Paramilitary Training

the only thing i changed form his Dex/end version was to take imbue over form of the unleash tempest. this is the build that either the Dex/end or the End/Rec build could use (you are looking at the End/Rec build atm).

but then i got cureious i tryed too make a End/Rec elec build oh my

i shouldn't have done that, because of fallowing this giled:

Electricity

* Super Stats: END/INT or REC
    * Play Style: Long Periods of Heavy Burst Damage, decent sustained DPS to build back up
    * Preferred Passive: Electric Form
    * Preferred Block: Any
    * Key Powers: Chain Lightning (w/ Lighting Helix Adv.), Gigabolt, Ionic Reverberation, Sparkstorm (w/ Electric Personality Adv.)
    * Secondary Powers: Thunderstrike, Electrocute, Lightning Arc (w/ Never Strikes Twice Adv.)
    * Out of Framework Powers: Sonic Blaster (w/ Refraction of Sound Adv.) Sonic Device, Orbital Cannon, Laser Sword

Reasoning:Electricity is another king of AoE damage, but neither it's damage or ability to perform AoE damage are as readily apparent as Fire is. The key here is to use powers like Sparkstorm and Chain Lightning to put a debuff called Negative Ions to as many targets as possible. All electricity attacks have a chance to jump to additional targets, if they possess the Negative Ion debuff. The more constant powers like Sparkstorm and Lightning Arc have a 10% chance to arc, while Gigabolt has a 75% chance to arc and Chain Lightning is pretty much guaranteed to arc. Not only that, but with Ionic Reverberation, every time one of your powers arcs, you gain endurance back, scaling with your END. Once you have this power, Chain Lightning will become your new End Builder. Keep in mind, Gigabolt doesn't do quite the damage of Force Cascade, however, when buffed by Electric form, it actually far exceeds Force Cascade's damage. Not only that, but with a 75% chance to jump to other targets, and the Energy buff every time it does, you can feel free to spam it until the cows come home, because you'll find that you'll never run out of Endurance. Electric Form buffs all Energy Damage, so your Sonic and Particle Damage are buffed as well. This makes Sonic Device absolutely devastating, especially with the amount of AoEs in the build. For extra hurt, use Invocation: Storm Calling to lower enemy resistance to Energy Damage. Last thing: Electrocute is one of the better Hold powers, being able to hold enemies for 17 seconds at Rank 3.

and making a few mods too the build, i came up with this:

Build by championBuilder 0.4.1

Download this Build here.

: Level 40 Champion

Superstats:
    Level 5: Super Endurance
    Level 13: Super Recovery

Powers:
    Level 1: Electric Bolt
    Level 1: Chain Lightning -- Lightning Helix, Rank 2
    Level 5: Lightning Arc -- Never Strikes Twice?, Rank 2
    Level 5: Superspeed
    Level 8: Electric Sheath
    Level 11: Ionic Reverberation
    Level 14: Bionic Shielding -- Rank 3, Rank 2
    Level 17: Ebon Void -- Voracious Darkness
    Level 20: Masterful Dodge
    Level 23: Electric Form -- Rank 2, Rank 3
    Level 26: Circle Of Primal Dominion -- Rank 3, Rank 2
    Level 29: Gigabolt -- Rank 2, Rank 3
    Level 32: Sparkstorm -- Electric Personality, Rank 2
    Level 35: Sonic Device -- Rank 2, Rank 3
    Level 35: Teleport
    Level 38: Invocation Of Storm Calling -- Rank 2, Rank 3

Talents:
    Level 1: Electric Potential
    Level 6: Amazing Stamina
    Level 9: Energetic
    Level 12: Tireless
    Level 15: Boundless Reserves
    Level 18: Quick Recovery
    Level 21: Paramilitary Training

not only do i get back 250 energy every time i tap Gigi bolt but i hit for over 1000 damage a tap! omg rave i just don't know i really want that 3rd ice title... but all that lovely damage and survivability too? :D :D :D i just, don't know... so please any advie would be greatly appreciated thanks.

also so you know it costs over 919G to recon a lvl 40 toon...

cry cry dead fox

also i want too say theses emotes are Very Disturbing.... eat this!

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:16 pm